1. Put ads in every newspaper you can, inclusive of the local papers.
2. Display signs in your neighborhood, and at schools, churches, supermarkets, or wherever large numbers of people would see it.
3. Post an ad on www.parrotalert.com along with appropriate Facebook sites
4. Contact all the veterinarians who see birds within 30 kilometer radius of your home, as well as pet stores, feed stores, humane societies, and local councils
5. Place your bird’s cage outside full of food and toys in case it is in the area and can see it. If you have another bird, you can take it, out (as long as it is safely trimmed) to see if they will call to each other.
7. Make sure your pet birds are micro-chipped